A Sacred Sound Journey with Gongs, Himalayan Bowls, and Chant
Relax, Transform, and Heal with 10 Gongs, Singing Bowls, and Sacred Chant
Delve deep into the healing sound current as Crown of Eternity takes you on a cosmic journey through the blissful and ethereal resonance of multiple gongs, bells, Himalayan singing bowls and sacred chants.
The deep complex harmonics of multiple gongs quickly silence the mind and entrain the brain into a spontaneous state of deep meditation. The rhythmic sound oscillations facilitate the movement of prana through the body and deliver a deep energetic reboot of the nervous system. These sounds are transmitted into the tissues and are often experienced as a full body sound massage that allows us to let go in a very deep way.
We will begin the evening to prepare the body with gentle movement and breath-work. Then relax deeply for a vibrational experience like no other! Please bring a yoga mat, blanket or cushion for your comfort during extended relaxation and healing.
Crown of Eternity is a duo consisting of guitarist/multi-instrumentalist/Gong Maestros Mike and Gallina Tamburo. Mike and Gallina hail from Pittsburgh, PA. They teach Kundalini yoga and run their own yoga and vibrational healing center, Crown of Eternity.
They are touring in 2017 in support of their Gong CD: “Earth in Space” and Mantra CDs: “Vibrate the Cosmos” and “The Cosmos Shall Clear the Path”. Whether they are bathing you in the complex harmonics of multiple gongs or their cosmic renditions of sacred Kundalini Yoga mantras, Crown of Eternity delivers a vibrational experience like no other!!!
- $30 in advance, $35 day of event
- Sorry class passes not accepted.
- Bring your blanket and pillow for an extended gong layout.
- Free parking in the alley behind the entrance on 8th and John (park in a reserved parking spot) or on the west side of the street in front of the store and yoga center on 8th and John. On Sundays and after 6:00 pm weekdays, parking is free.
- Welcome to our Guru Gayatri Yoga community!