A Special 6 Class Series with Sada Simran
In the bestselling book, “The Four Agreements”, don Miguel Ruiz gives four principles to practice in order to create love and happiness in your life. But to apply these principles to our everyday living, one need a clear mind, a working glandular system and a stable nervous system.
Adopting and committing to these agreements is simple. Living and keeping these Four Agreements can be one of the hardest things you will ever do. Without accessing the gifts of your body system and without a mind clear, at peace, and aligned to Truth, the Four Agreements can be challenging.
But If you can truly take hold and apply these four practices, your life will dramatically change for the better. Join Sada Simran for six incredible classes, where he will combine the strength and magic of Kundalini Yoga with the philosophy of don Miguel Ruiz and “The Four Agreements”. Learn the tools to live by with the Four Agreements. In each class we will address one of the agreements and apply a Yoga Kriya and a meditation to make them come alive and within your grasp.
The Four Agreements are:
- Be Impeccable with your Word
Speak with integrity. Say only what you mean. Avoid using the Word to speak against yourself or to gossip about others. Use the power of your Word in the direction of truth and love.
- Don’t Take Anything Personally
Nothing others do is because of you. What others say and do is a projection of their own reality, their own dream. When you are immune to the opinions and actions of others, you won’t be the victim of needless suffering.
- Don’t Make Assumptions
Find the courage to ask questions and to express what you really want. Communicate with others as clearly as you can to avoid misunderstandings, sadness and drama. With just this one agreement, you can completely transform your life.
- Always Do Your Best
Your best is going to change from moment to moment; it will be different when you are healthy as opposed to sick. Under any circumstance, simply do your best, and you will avoid self-judgment, self-abuse, and regret.
- $16 per class. Passes are accepted. Drop-ins are always welcome!
- This class is open to all levels.
- For those new to class, please bring a yoga mat, blanket, and pillow for extended gong relaxation. Yoga mats are available for purchase in the store at check-in. Please wear clothing that is comfortable for you.
- Free parking in the alley behind the entrance on 8th and John (park in a reserved parking spot) or on the west side of the street in front of the store and yoga center on 8th and John. On Sundays and after 6:00 pm weekdays, parking is free.
- Welcome to our Guru Gayatri Yoga community!