Reconstitute Your Intentions the Night of the Next New Moon
Thursday, May 25, 7 – 9 pm
Join Marilyn for a special New Moon class. This class will be enshrined as a very sacred space. Please set the stage with your gravity, and the preparation of your intentions and determination. Don’t forget your favorite pillow and blanket to help shroud your body in warmth and peace as we go through the double gong vibration session.
Celebrate the New Moon with purpose. Come to class and we will guide you through the process. It works … We must set our intention, put it out into the ethers with a formal declaration. We will charge the air, push the “reset” button … and mark the beginning moment of a new experience, goal, attitude, vision for oneself and one’s world.
A very special chanting of “Ong ….”, a formal building of a succession of voices to wake up the giver and receiver of the intention.
Extra-Long Double Gong. We will formally declare our determination to wash away that which no longer serves us and use the gong to vibrate that intention to the cosmos.
There will Yogi Tea before and after class, with fruit and something a bit sweet as well.
Marilyn is a Guru Gayatri trained Kundalini yoga teacher and a devotee of the Infinite!
- $15 per class. Class pass accepted. Drop-ins are always welcome!
- This class is open to all levels.
- For those new to class, please bring a yoga mat, blanket, and pillow for extended gong relaxation. Yoga mats are available for purchase in the store at check-in. Please wear clothing that is comfortable for you.
- Free parking in the alley behind the entrance on 8th and John (park in a reserved parking spot) or on the west side of the street in front of the store and yoga center on 8th and John. On Sundays and after 6:00 pm weekdays, parking is free.
- Welcome to our Guru Gayatri Yoga community!
“Kundalini Yoga is uncoiling yourself to find your potential and your vitality and to reach for your virtues. There is nothing from outside. Try to understand that. All is in you. You are the storehouse of your totality. ” ~Yogi Bhajan