Breath, Vitality & Strength
$45 Pre-Registration… $50 at door
Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan
Breath, Vitality & Strength – A Powerful Lecture, Kundalini Yoga, Gong and Meditation Experience
The Aquarian transition is in full force. The new millennium requires a different relationship between ourselves, our communities, and our workplaces. We need the tools to awaken the sensitivity of our subtle consciousness to expand our awareness and create a spiritual fitness to match the times.
There is a powerful & graceful way to approach each day. With daily movement, mantra, and breath, you can shake time and space. Learn a series of techniques that you can use to help yourself in any moment of any day. Learn to shift from stress to calm. If you’re feeling down, learn to bring yourself up. Everyone is Welcome – please join us and access these Yogic techniques for daily living in 2019.
Join Marilyn Smith, SatHari Kaur, and Kristin Edie on January 5th 1-4:30pm, for an informative and elevating afternoon. Learn and experience the Yogic tools to elevate your journey in the coming year!
5 takeaways from this workshop for your YOGA TOOLKIT!
- SET INTENTION wake up and set your intention: who do I want to be today? How will I handle stress, conflict, the things in myself I’d like to change? What will I eat today? Go over your schedule and map out eating places, so to keep with your program. What exercise will I do? What one thing? Yoga? Push ups and sit ups? Walking to work, in a park near nature? Hike?
- MEDITATION 11 minutes meditation: get IN your body and get to that gratitude feeling we all know. Remind yourself how it feels to be in the present moment so you can more easily conjure it up during the course of the day
- GRATITUDE when you feel pressure during the day, find the gratitude. this doesn’t mean only “I’m thankful”, Gratitude is far more than thankfulness . . . gratitude is an opening of your entire being — to be open and vulnerable to everything the moment brings.
- YOGA go to yoga 2-3 times a week and keep learning that feeling of gratitude, ease, peacefulness- it is easier to find when with others.
- REVIEW before going to bed, ask yourself what pleased yourself about your actions this day, what would you improve, and what you’d like to accomplish tomorrow.
““Kundalini Yoga is that special kind of technology with a unique contribution to develop potentials to handle the problems of our times. In the body it produces vitality; in the complex of the mind it awakens intelligence and develops wisdom and intuition; in the heart it establishes compassion; in each person’s consciousness it builds the clarity to act with fearless integrity.”-Yogi Bhajan
- Pre-Registration Price $45 $50 at the door
- Please bring your yoga mat and blanket.