A ZOOM an Interactive Class
with Sada Simran
Tuesdays at 10 am beginning May 26th
Register here to sign up and get the ZOOM link
Live Online Donation Based Yoga, Meditation, and chat with Sada Simran
This class will be broadcast from the Zoom platform so that students can ask questions and interact with Sada Simran regarding Kundalini Yoga, Meditation, Gong, Chanting, the Sacred Sound and all things related to this extraordinary Spiritual Path.
Join Sada Simran each Tuesday morning for Breathwork and Meditation, followed by questions and answers.
- A more interactive conversation surrounding Kundalini Yoga
- Beginning Tuesday, May 26th at 10 am.
- Utilizing the Zoom platform to deliver these Sacred Teachings and hear from students
- Go to http://gurugayatri.org, sign up for our mailing list to receive the weekly Zoom Link
- Live Online Donation Based Yoga and Meditation Class with Sada Simran
“I am a Kundalini yoga teacher and have been teaching this sacred technology for over 40 years. These times are calling for extraordinary measures for us to keep our clarity, balance, and hope alive. Let’s take this time to practice together and commune afterwards in sharing and friendship. To share ideas, ask questions, and identify answers for ourselves and our families moving forward.”- Sada Simran
Go here to to sign up for the Tuesday Zoom Class mailing list to get the ZOOM link.
Go here to Donate.
We are grateful for your support. Your contributions make it possible for everyone to participate in these teachings. As we begin leaving our “Sheltering in Place,” it’s imperative that we practice the Kundalini breathwork and meditation to keep clear, balanced and engaged with others during these times.